Foundation Herbalist Certificate Program
Registering Now for March 2022
In Person, Online and Recorded/Self-Paced Options Available
You can become a skilled herbalist to help yourself and your loved ones heal at Vital Ways in 2022
In this course you develop a complete method of healing with Traditional Herbal Wisdom integrated with the cutting-edge of holistic healing strategies.
In one weekend per month, over 9-months, you learn all the essential skills of an herbalist including:
- An intimate knowledge of the most important healing plants from a traditional and modern perspective.
- The ability to skillfully address the most common conditions.
- Plant identification to be empowered to safely harvest the wild herbs that grow in our cities, parks, and wild areas.
- Medicine making of the most common herbal preparations including tinctures, salves, oils, cordials, hydrosols, glycerites, oxymels and more.
- Holistic physiology to help you understand the inner working of the body from an herbalist perspective.
- Evaluation skills, including tongue and pulse analysis so you can effectively and accurately choose the perfect herbs to match the person you’re trying to help.
- Business skills so you can align your purpose and passion by jumpstarting a new career in healing.
With the unfolding wisdom and skill that you develop throughout the course, you organically step into the role of guide, teacher and healer to those around you.
You’ll be surprised at just how quickly you gain a deeper awareness and skill with herbs, when you have the proper guidance of an experienced and caring faculty, and learn along with an inspiring community of like-minded people whether online, or in-person.